KAIGADO CO.,LTD (hereinafter ‘the Company’ or “we” or “us”) identifies individuals who have used the website (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Service’) provided by the Company on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the ‘User’ or “you”) We believe that proper protection of information is important as a social obligation, we will comply with laws and internal regulations concerning personal information, and will properly acquire, use and manage personal information handled by our company.
- 1. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is one that can identify a specific individual by name, E-mail address, other description, etc. (It can be easily collated with other information, Including those that can identify specific individuals), such as information that identifies individuals, or information that is likely to be identified.
- 2. ABOUT MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will safely keep the collected user information on a server in an environment where general users can not access and endeavor to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage.
- 3. ABOUT ACQUISITION AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will acquire the personal information of users who use this service by legal and fair means regardless of fake or other unfair means within the range necessary for the provision of this service.
- 4. PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use the user information for the following purposes only.
1. To respond to inquiries about this service from users, to make other users comfortable using this service
2. In order to resolve the trouble in the operation of this service
3. Analysis of usage of this service For improvement of this service by other methods
In order to confirm the details of settlement in this service
4. For providing information on this service by email etc. to the user
For confirmation of registration to this service
5. In order to provide guidance concerning services other than the services provided by the Company
6. In order to notify changes in the terms and conditions of this service
7.For purposes of use incidental to the above purpose of use
- 5. ABOUT THE DEPOSIT AND PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD PARTY
We will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from the user, except for cases where disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations of personal information. However, in the following cases, this is not the limit.
1. When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving purpose of use
2. Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
3. In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with such consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and by obtaining the consent of the user, When there is a risk of interference
4. In addition, when it is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations
About cookie information
We use cookie information and we have acquired action history information such as the pages visited by users who accessed this site, time zones of use, etc.
Collected action history information is used to protect user’s privacy, improve convenience, optimize advertisement effect, and grasp usage situation. These data are anonymous and do not include personal information such as name, address, date of birth, etc.
About access analysis
We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of the site.
Google Analytics uses cookie information to gather information on users.
For a description of Google Analytics terms of service, please see Google Analytics policies and principles ( https://policies.google.com/?hl=en ).
- 7. DISCLAIMER AND NOTES
We are not responsible for the protection of the user’s personal information etc. on other businesses or personal website linked to the web page of this service. Please carefully check the contents of the web site by yourself, please view and use.
As for the information for confirming the user himself / herself, please be strictly managed by the user so that it will not be lost, forgotten or informed by a third party.
- 9. INQUIRIES ON PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Last updated on October 26, 2020